Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's Been Too Long My Friends...

Aloha! What a couple of months... Let's see, I've caught up with friends, caught a lot of movies, been to Paris, had fantastic time, play host in a different backyard, re-discovered a rocking city, enjoyed lots of booze/good food, house-sat, became a kittysitter, came back, been and deemed an enfant terrible at work (but what the hell, I like it cos it gives me celebrity cred haha), raved about the genius of Tarantino (again and again) and generally taking it easy and enjoying life.

Seriously, life is too short, health is important and I rather lead a good, productive life, if not a cheeky one ;)

Here are some clips which make my day at the moment.

Grindhouse - Death Proof - Only Tarantino can pull this off.



The Gossip - Rawkin! I really want to see them live!!



The Cribs - Need I say more? This is for Paris baby! EnJoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home